zondag 20 september 2015

Etam Beauty review: 06 - Vert Elfique

Hi guys! School is starting again tomorrow so I wanted to use this little bit of free time I still have for another blogpost. I'm keepin' the Etam Beauty reviews a-comin' because I'm loving them so much and I'm using them so often! This particular color is a complete winner, especially with green-brown hazel eyes, like mine! These kinds of greens (khaki, mossy, muted brown-greens) are always a yes for me because they're always flattering and I don't have to be in a daring mood to put it on. Swatchy-swatch!


Left to right: over primer - over a brown base - over a green base

In my look I used it over a brown base to give it some extra smokey oomph, and I felt like a rockstar with glam as fuck eyes.


Just like Vert ètoilè, it's a metallic color with lots of sparklies.


This look is Vert Elfique on the whole lid and under the lower lashline, some dark chocolatey brown and a gold in the corners from this essence palette: 


Essence is a budget-friendly brand I'm pretty happy with too, quality and color wise. I used the gold etam eyeliner on the lower waterline, but that only shows up if the light falls on it directly. I keep searching for the perfect gold and silver eyeliners to use on my waterline but ALAS, no cigar just yet. The color on my lips is a warm purple color I lightly dotted onto my lips and smacked them together to divide the color evenly. This lipstick is A LOT darker if you put it on normally, and it's one of my faves because it's such a versatile color and texture. But that's a review for another day!

That's it for today! I'm off to brunch with my bae and play some Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Wish me luck with my first week back at college, starting tomorrow! Have a lovely week <3

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful colour! What'd you use for your brown base? Good luck with the first week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Aimee! Thank you! And I used a brown, creamy eyepencil as the base :)

      Verwijderen