maandag 5 september 2011

Not much of a blogmood right now

I haven't been posting anywhere for a couple of days now, not feeling up to it. Last thursday, my dad had a stroke. His second one, 4 year ago he had his first. Not even a little one, two big ones. His right side is paralyzed  and communication is a little hard since he does have a speech impediment right now. While the talking is minimal, yesterday he told me that I'm a 'beautiful girl'. He understands you perfectly, he smiles when you make a little joke and he's getting a little better but we're not out of the woods yet. He went to a hospital last saturday and he's in IC right now.

He has had high blood pressure for as long as I can remember and I really really hope he wants to start taking a little medication against that high blood pressure. But right now I just hope he recovers nicely because we don't really know yet how much of his brain has been damaged by this second stroke and how much he will actually recover. It's just waiting right now. My brother who lives in the U.S. with his family will be over today until next sunday to see my dad and be with us. While the circumstances are far from ideal I'll be really glad to see him.

I have some outfits that I haven't posted yet but I feel very awkward posting some nice clothes with this post. So I will be posting again of course but I just don't know when, depending on when I will be feeling up to it.
Thank you for reading!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he makes a good and speedy recovery

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aw that's horrible =/, I hope he gets gets better soon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen