zondag 9 oktober 2011

Fashion Crutches

They're a pretty color, aren't they? :-D I spent a week and a half on crutches. In the beginning it was fun but than it sinks in that you're not doing it because of how fun it is. You can't put them away and than walk normally again. I'm really happy I'm done with those things, as for today I'm a walking woman again! There was nothing wrong with my foot when it came to the bones, muscles etc. So it'll probably be all good in a week or two. I won't be walking a lot in the next week because it still hurts a little and it hurts more at the end of the day but I'm just happy that I can make my own freaking cup of tea and move it without it taking 5 minutes. I also felt very uncomfortable not being able to go outside and take walks with my camera whenever I felt like it. I missed the last days of indian summer to take pictures. BOO. I'm hoping that the weather will get a little better but I shouldn't hope too much, it's already october. According to the weather forecasts it should get better next weeks thursday! I've got mah fingers and toes crossed. 

I've got some special outfits for you guys in the next couple of days but I'll show you my crutches + outfit first!

My confetti nails:
Here you can check out my poor footsie:
And my boyfriend having fun with the beautiful lighting:
That's it, loves! See you later!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooeeeh confetti nails! En supermooie rok!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the skirt, and those nails are amazing! You still look gorgeous with crutches :P x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I had no idea you had a fashion blog. I checked out your blog a while ago but it was a fotography blog, with really beautiful pictures might i add. but im so glad you havea fashion blog now. totally following! :) and i am in love with this skirt! ouch about the ankle though sheesh! hows that going? getting better? hope so!

    xox
    A_Riot

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look beautiful in this outfit! I love it <3 I'm really glad you're getting better :)
    Oh and the last photo is beautiful, your boyfriend is talented!

    Join my giveaway♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen